Customer service is not what it used to be. As you have all followed along in my saga on the move, we realize not everyone takes pride in their work anymore. And hence my vent today on horse transport companies. Because Remus still doesn’t have a ride down here yet.
- If your web form says you will answer within 24 hours I except some kind of answer within a week.
- How can you say no? DO you have that much business that you can’t even quote me a cost? Must be nice to be that affluent (at least 3 WELL KNOWN TRANSPORT companies have done that to me in the last few weeks??). Okay I just should be happy they responded.
- Because I have at least 4 that have NOT responded. At all.
- I have had a few respond then drop off the face of the earth when I go to see about booking.
- I had no idea it was going to be this hard to bring Remus down here. I should have brought him with me (Not really)!
- I signed up for Uship and got some quotes through them but am a bit worried going that route.
One person I discussed shipping with doesn’t come down this far (thanks, I can understand that) and first off told me he didn’t know me from Adam and how did he know I would pay? Excuse me? Is this how you treat customers? Assuming I won’t pay and am not ethical? I swear what the eff is this world coming to? And yes I am far down South but it is not like I am asking you to haul him to Mexico or somewhere?
So Remus is still in PA and I am down here, contacting everyone and anyone I know (I reached out to Sally yesterday just to see if she knew of anyone). Because this is insane. I have even offered to come to KY to pick him up if need be. WORK WITH ME PEOPLE.
Thanks Sarah for getting some names for me as well yesterday I will reach out to the one later today. All of you have responded before so feel free to again. Somewhere out there has to be a ride for the fat buckskin!
In other news, Ollie and Gretchen continue to settle in and help unpack (Not)…lol DOGS! Hard life they both have….